Are you fluent in Norwegian and do you enjoy customer relations and teamwork? Do you have a service and open-minded attitude?
Then we can offer you a full-time position with ample growth opportunities in a dynamic and international environment with talented and international colleagues, opportunity for homework days, and customers that love our service!
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be supporting our Lubricant customers within the Automotive and Industry segments by ensuring superior service and continued engagement. The position requires working at a high pace while keeping an overview of tasks and priorities. We ensure the continued development of our employees, so you may learn, and execute, customer service tasks across all business lines and countries.
Depending on your profile, there are several opportunities to grow within our company in fields like: outbound sales, prospecting, customer relations, social selling, and account management.
To be considered for the job, you must:
- be fluent in Norwegian
- fluent in oral and written and English
- like the daily contact by email and phone with customers, our salesforce, and partners
- min. 3 years experience in a similar position required
- be confident, convincing, and comfortable talking on the phone
- be inquisitive and adaptable
- be a team player
- have good written communication skills
- it is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you experience of working with SAP S&D
Working hours: Customer service is open Monday – Thursday between 8:00-16:00 and Friday between 08:00-15:30.
- a competitive salary based on qualifications
- good career opportunities
- a strong and social corporate culture
- strong product portfolio
- two days at your home office
- perfect location, close to public transport
- amazing canteen with delicious breakfast and lunch, including free fruits and coffee
- social gatherings
Professional development and work-life balance are important in the company, and believe great results come from happy and satisfied employees.
Do you want to know more?
Hald HR Consulting handles the recruitment process.
The deadline for applications is 18 July 2022, so send your CV and application as soon as possible, as we call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
How to apply for the position
Apply for the position via the “apply for the position” button, where you can also upload your CV and application.
We can’t wait to hear from you!